Did you meet Zacco at IP Service World in Munich?
1 December 2023
Karin Kärvling Søholt attended IP Service World in Munich, Germany last week, one of the biggest events of the European IP calendar for organisations representing a range of IP Services.
One of the key themes this year was ‘IP Connecting People’ and Karin spent three days meeting with other experts from across the IP spectrum to discuss the latest thinking. Topics included recent developments in the IP space from AI and LLMs, to early UPC decisions, opposition strategy and translation considerations to areas as broad as achieving carbon neutrality, crisis management, IP Software and navigating the digital ecosystem.
Hopefully we saw you there and had a great chat about what Zacco and OpSec can do for you and your organisation, but if not, then please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on our contact page here. We’re here to help.
- Why automation, software and Systems are increasingly supporting the future of IP portfolio management2 February 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 202317 February 2023
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022