Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available
19 June 2023
On Thursday 15th June, Zacco and Managing IP collaborated on a webinar on Hybrid IP Portfolio Management:
As the size of an IP portfolio grows, it becomes significantly more time consuming and expensive to maintain. Costs accumulate further when your in-house team are spending their time on administrative tasks, and the maintenance of existing rights, when it could be put to better use focusing on the development and protection of new ideas and innovations.
Alternatively, the cost of losing rights through failure to maintain them could be catastrophic, so what options are available to companies looking to grow their IP portfolio without risking their current rights? An increasing number of companies are finding value in adopting a hybrid IP portfolio management model. Such a model can effectively remove the need for in-house resources to perform some of the more time-consuming tasks, such as renewals, validation or invoice management.
In this webinar, Zacco’s Karin Kärvling Søholt, Director of Strategic Alliances, Betina Hellemann, Director of IP Services and Quality, and Agatha Bergman, Relationship Manager, explained how your business could benefit from a new approach to IP management and offered insight into what questions you should be asking at the first stage of any IP service partnering discussions.
The recording is now available below:Back to all news
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 202317 February 2023
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022