Season’s Greetings 2022
16 December 2022
As another holiday season approaches, many have begun to prepare for the traditional festivities. We hope you have the opportunity to share good food and company with those close to you, whether family or friends. The traditions might differ, but the core elements of togetherness unite us across borders and, with this in mind, we offer our sincere wishes for a season filled with joy.
At Zacco, innovation carries a spark of hope and possibility. Our clients make the world a better place through their dedication and their innovative ideas, and we appreciate the opportunity to be a part of their accomplishments.
Soon, it is time to recharge, to relax and, as always, to take care of each other. The last few years have been challenging for many and we recognise that we can all do more to help others. We have again partnered with the NGO Star for Life, this time in support of their work with Ukrainian schoolchildren to improve their self-esteem, mental health, and to assist with the development of IT skills. Such projects closely align with our own values as an organisation and we are pleased to be able to support, both financially and through the donation of IT equipment.
As we head towards the end of the year, we want to say thank you for placing your trust in us throughout the year. We wish you all the best for 2023.Back to all news
- Why automation, software and Systems are increasingly supporting the future of IP portfolio management2 February 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- Did you meet Zacco at IP Service World in Munich?1 December 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 202317 February 2023