Global Pandemic – Managing your IP
26 April 2021
We can assure our clients and partners that Zacco will remain in business despite the continued spread of Coronavirus.
Governments are applying different approaches to contain the spread of the virus and therefore minimise casualties and business impact. Zacco continues to adhere to local and national regulations and recommendations set forth to contain the spread of the virus. We are able to do so qua our flexible work environment allowing our staff to maintain business as usual even when working remote.
Innovation: New challenges like the ones posed by the current pandemic call for innovation. Never before has innovation been so important – and never before has it been so important to safeguard your innovation by all means possible. Classical IP protection instruments like patents have never been more important.
Digital trust: We currently see numerous malicious campaigns being launched with the aim of profiting from the global pandemic. Never before has it been so important to safeguard your digital assets by all means possible.
Zacco continues to be fully committed to support our clients as their preferred partner for managing and safeguarding all aspects of their intellectual property; also during the global pandemic.
If you have any questions about managing and safeguarding your intellectual property, then please contact your local office by mail or phone.
The original version of this article was published on Zacco.com.Back to all news
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 202116 June 2021
- Happy World IP Day 202126 April 2021
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Trademark Prosecution firm 202113 April 2021
- Therese Högberg appointed as new Group CFO29 March 2021
- What does our ISO Certification mean for you as our current or future client?22 March 2021
- Our Journey to ISO Certification1 March 2021
- Navigating Trademarks across the European Market23 February 2021