Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2021
16 June 2021
Zacco is, once again, proud to announce that we have been ranked as a Tier One firm for Patent Prosecution for Denmark, Sweden and Norway and in Tier Three for the Patent Contentious category in Sweden.
The results are based on extensive research by Managing IP and is drawn from the leading Patent and Trademark attorney firms across the world.
We would like to extend a huge congratulations to all of our colleagues who have contributed to this success. It is your quality advice and expertise that has once again been recognised and rewarded and you, alongside our other colleagues, are an integral part of what makes Zacco a great place to work and valued and trusted partner to many organisations across the globe.
Thank you also to our clients, for your continued confidence in our ability to secure and protect your ideas.
Read more about the latest rankings on the IP Stars website here. You will also find a full list of the Zacco professionals who have previously been ranked as Patent or Trademark IP Stars.
The 2021 Patent rankings recognise the leading firms for Patent work across more than 50 jurisdictions. According to the IP Stars research methodology, the prosecution ranking takes into account protection / registration related work including IP Office proceedings, protection strategy and portfolio management advice as well as oppositions and appeals or litigation support. The contentious ranking covers patent-related disputes and enforcement (both within the courts and beyond).
The comprehensive research takes in to account interviews with colleagues and firms operating within the market, work information received by firms themselves, survey responses and publicly available information. The annual result is widely recognised as an authoritative and reliable guide for the IP market and a firm’s capability.
The original version of this article was published on Zacco.comBack to all news
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 202317 February 2023
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022