Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine
28 October 2022
Star for Life is a Swedish non-profit organisation whose goal is the continued empowerment of children and teenagers, primarily of school age, through education, coaching and motivational strategies.
As a responsible business, our support of Star for Life is something that closely aligns with our values and, with their recent launch of a new initiative in Ukraine, Zacco is pleased to once again have the opportunity to partner with them.
Star for Life Ukraine are currently working with Ukrainian schoolchildren to improve their psychological wellbeing, mental health and self-esteem, and to support the development of IT skills. For the first time at Zacco, this cooperation also includes engaging our colleagues in our support, and we are organising collections of unused office and IT equipment that can be sent to Ukraine to accompany the financial and equipment donations made by the Zacco Group itself.
Zacco has previously been a partner of Star for Life in South Africa, having sponsored the Ezakheleni High School in South Africa from 2014 to 2020. Their approach was successful in equipping children and teenagers with the learning and tools necessary to take control of their own lives, and this was something that Zacco was proud to be able to support. Founded in 2005 as the Star for Life Maternity Project, their programme is now available in around 120 schools in South Africa and Namibia.
You can find out more about Star for Life Ukraine, and donate to this worthy cause, on their website at https://www.starforlife.org.uaBack to all news
- Why automation, software and Systems are increasingly supporting the future of IP portfolio management2 February 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- Did you meet Zacco at IP Service World in Munich?1 December 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 202317 February 2023